earth

2 May 2010



Autumn! That time when the clocks go back and you can disappear into the night. When you could cause havoc and merge into the woods and back gardens and alleyways.
Before, you had to be in for school the next day. I loved that time when it would get dark early, that is my memories of my school years, rainy days and dark autumn evenings. The summer memories seem to be reserved for those years before puberty and sex got to me.
It was on these nights that I had some of the best times in my life. This was when everything was new and exciting, well everything that your not supposed to do was.
It was in those days that I discovered the joys of Cider, that nectar of winos and youngsters. In the days before government got hold of the stuff and blamed societies woes on the it...

No comments:

Post a Comment